24.01.2006 :: 21:32

Nightwish ***

Ostatnio zakochałam się w piosenkach zespołu Nightwish. Dlatego właśnie zmieniłam muzykę na blogu i zamieszczam tekst do tej piosenki.

Nightwish Sleeping sun The sun is sleeping quietly once upon a century. Wistful oceans, calm and red, ardent caresses laid to rest. For my dreams I hold my life, for wishes I behold my nights. A truth at the end of time; losing faith makes a crime. I wish for this night-time to last for a life-time; the darkness around me - shores of a solar sea. Oh, how I wish to go down with the sun! Sleeping, weeping, with you. Sorrow has a human heart, from my God it will depart. I`d sail before a thousand moons, never finding where to go... 222 days of light will be desired by a night. A moment for the poet`s play - until there`s nothing left to say... I wish for this night-time to last for a life-time; the darkness around me - shores of a solar sea. Oh, how I wish to go down with the sun! Sleeping, weeping, with you. I wish for this night-time to last for a life-time; the darkness around me - shores of a solar sea. Oh, how I wish to go down with the sun! Sleeping, weeping, with you.